It may sound too good to be true, but it can be authentic: also known as a ‘Lease Option,’ the Rent-to-Own scenario is one that can help tenants clear major hurdles on their way to homeownership. It can postpone the need to satisfy newly tightened mortgage lending requirements, and eliminate the immediate need for a …
Welcome to our new website!
- Sales Meeting in Moreno Valley Today at 9am! PM training immediately following the meeting! 1 year ago
- Gov. Brown to address CAR Directors this morning in Sacramento. 1 year ago
- Spending the day collecting market data at Bruce Norris' All In or Fold Seminar in Costa Mesa! 1 year ago
- Busy day today! Claremont Sales Meeting at 9:30, PM Training in Claremont at 10:30, then LR Training in MV at 1pm. 1 year ago
- Covina Sales Meeting today at 10am, followed by PM Training at 11am. Hope to see you in Covina! 1 year ago
agent appraisal bank owned banks buying a home contractor credit economy electricity employment equity foreclosure foreclosure delay freddie mac Homeowner Tips home sales house prices housing recovery investors Kitchen listing loans Luxury Homes market data mortgage assistance mortgage rates moving new homes open house property management reasons to buy refinance remodel rennovation Renting Your House retirement sales volume save money Selling a Home Selling Tips short sale staging strategic default unemployment winter